AADC 2016

AADC 2016
Our program is located in Lexington, KY.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dragons Rock




Dragon’s Rock

Dragons are cool, I go to school
And I always follow the golden rule
Snap your fingers with all your might
while I flap my wings and take off in flight
and did you know?

[chorus]
Dinosaurs drool, monsters are cruel, but dragons, dragon's rock
Yeah they rock, come on everybody let's rock
Rock rock rock, swing your partner
Rock rock rock, swing your partner
Rock rock rock to dragon's rock

I love to sing and dance and clap my hands
Listen to my favorite dragon bands
Turn up the radio if you want more
cause I'm pretty good with my feet on the floor
and did you know?

[chorus]

Dragon's come in many colors, but I am green
I hold my temper, I'm never mean
Come on everybody place your feet apart
Stomp stomp stomp with all your heart
No dinosaurs, no monsters!

[chorus]

No comments: